As an industry-facing centre, CLARET recognises the importance of properly project managing our engagement. We guaranteee that your specific requirements will be accurately captured and managed, change requests properly controlled, success criteria defined and project output(s) delivered on time and to specification. Initial consultation is free, with follow-on activity and response times tailored to the unique needs of your business.
Helping you to succeed...
CLARET can help if your company:
- Requires specialist input at the concept / feasibility stage to refine ideas and prioritise activity.
- Seeks specialised help and fresh perspectives to overcome reliability or life expectancy-related R&D challenges.
- Is suffering indeterminable reliability problems during testing or manufacture that you are unsure how to overcome.
- Must achieve industry standard certification to meet product quality, reliability and life expectancy requirements.
- Is looking to continuously improve electronic products through increasing reliability, extending lifecycles and reducing waste.
- Is interested in understanding generally a technology’s reliability and performance degradation over time.
Bridging the gap between academia and business...
Whether our relationship is through a joint venture, collaboration or commercial contract, CLARET bridges the gap between academia and industry to provide:
- An agile support package designed around the unique lifetime and reliability testing needs of your organisation.
- Dedicated experts offering cutting-edge insights into emergent electronic technologies and techniques and their practical application in commercial contexts.
- A unique suite of industry-standard calibrated equipment complemented by professionally maintained clean-rooms and inert atmosphere fabrication, and laser micromachining laboratory facilities.
- Access to wider academic and technical resources of Bangor University.
- A specialist engineering manager to project-manage our relationship from concept to closeout.